Travel arrangements

.... and people wonder why I HATE travel... I was talking to a business professional today, who'd just returned from a 10 day business trip. It turns out that his company arrange everything right down to the last taxi reservation - all he's got to do is bring his passport and credit card and everything else is sorted. Contrast that to travel DIY (self-employed) style, where every last bit of research, every last train ticket, every last plane detail, every currency transaction has all got to be done myself. And worried about myself. The two situations are worlds apart - no wonder I stick to working from home as much as possible!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I don't like travelling either, but for different reasons. As Indonesian citizen, we have to apply for visa to travel to most countries.
The interesting thing is the fact that most consulate officers are not "nice people". Most of them are rude. Well, I guess they have to act this way so that people from third countries are not coming and work ilegally.

Popular posts from this blog

Wavelet - and better sounding speakers (and headphones) on Android...

Bluetooth keyboard incorrect PIN or password - SOLVED

How to fix Blink XT2 Camera 'Thumbnail failed' error!