Heelys are making a comeback!

I thought these were too cool to stay down forever - Heelys - the trainer with skate shoes in the soles - are making a comeback, at least according to the kids I'm seeing out and about in Spring 2017.

So I went back to my 10 years old (All About) Heelys web site and had a revamping pass over it. Wow. The videos I embedded predated YouTube itself and were 'WMV' downloads. Sign of the times, eh?

So I fixed those. And enlarged the 800 pixel wide layout to 1000 pixels because screens are a lot larger these days!

And fixed some broken links. Loads still to do of course, but hey.... Heelys in 2017! Who'd have thought it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wavelet - and better sounding speakers (and headphones) on Android...

Bluetooth keyboard incorrect PIN or password - SOLVED

How to fix Blink XT2 Camera 'Thumbnail failed' error!