Those cute Pixel Chix

After a long string of electronic 'wants' from my daughter, most of which got refused, I finally gave in when confronted by the Pixel Chix. This series of plug-together electronic Sim-type toys are pretty well designed and the gameplay is open enough to keep R amused for a good while. And, unlike a Tamagotchi, the blessed thing doesn't keep beeping or dying, a MAJOR boon. Anyway, in true Steve style, I did a little web site devoted to Pixel Chix - hopefully Rachel can help me create new content for it... And talking of web sites, my teacher wife has been using my Heelys site to demo to her class as a resource - they're making a leaflet about Heelys as a project - how cool is that?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wavelet - and better sounding speakers (and headphones) on Android...

Bluetooth keyboard incorrect PIN or password - SOLVED

How to fix Blink XT2 Camera 'Thumbnail failed' error!