Adsense fell off a cliff

My move from the 3lib.ukonline.co.uk server to my own stevelitchfield.com one (forced by UKOnline's closure) has confused a lot of people - including Google, it seems.

If you've got any of my sub-sites bookmarked, make sure you re-bookmark them at the new addresses:

For example

Renault Scenic problems, troubleshooting, models - the most popular sub-site, dedicated to storing resource info on this terrific car, especially the Mark I and Mark II shapes.
All about Heelys skates - the craze has died down now, but they're still a great design and piece of mobility footwear!
Furreal bears and toys - our family still owns most of them!!
Legoland Tips and Travel - haven't been there for a year or two, but still recommended, with caveats....

Many thanks.

Google's link adjustments seem not to have caught up with my server move either, my ad income has fallen off a cliff 8-( Let's hope all the links and rankings gradually get adjusted etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Troubleshooting Renault engine noise

Scam? Forbury Retail Park parking and Suicidal Retailers

PureView zoom alive and well on non-Nokia phones. (Zooming losslessly on Android)