Review: Guinness Utility Card

This is something of a followup to my original (G+) review of the Swiss Card Lite (on Amazon UK at https://amzn.to/2REYRBO) and complements it nicely, they sit in consecutive slots in my wallet!
I bought this (about a tenner on Amazon UK at https://amzn.to/2CBKJi2) because, despite my Swiss Card's functions, I had no way to open a bottle of beer and had to spend 20 mins at my dad's place trying to find a suitable opener.
This has both top designs covered for beer (or Guinness!) and, as a bonus, gives five different nut cutouts, should you need to tighten or loosen something, typically on a bike or garden implement.



A (cm) ruler, letter opener blade, and a couple of token screwdriver edges complete a useful metal gadget. And with surprisingly little overlap with my Swiss Card Lite.



I now feel like I'm ready for anything. Including beer! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wavelet - and better sounding speakers (and headphones) on Android...

Bluetooth keyboard incorrect PIN or password - SOLVED

How to fix Blink XT2 Camera 'Thumbnail failed' error!