The joy of evenings

Maybe it's the nicer weather and longer days (light-wise). Or maybe it's the fact that I've cut down on my evening commitments recently (including leaving Shed Music - though I wish them well for the future). Or maybe it's that my daughter is now old enough not to need constant attention all the time.

Either way, I seem to have evenings back. You know, that time of day when your main work is done and you can genuinely potter around in the garden, watch a little TV and generally relax. 

As someone who is self-employed, it's sooo tempting to fill some of this time with trying to work (or looking for work) - memo to self: must try to stay away where possible. As a wise cousin once said "I work to live, not live to work". 

Comments

James said…
I'm with you on this one. That time between 7:00 and 11:30 is often the best time, even if it's just a chance to catch to the latest 'Americas Next Top Model' with the wife or snag the most recent episode of 'Horizon' on iPlayer.

Popular posts from this blog

Troubleshooting Renault engine noise

Case review: Noreve Tradition E for Blackberry KEYone

PureView zoom alive and well on non-Nokia phones. (Zooming losslessly on Android)