Computer help in the Reading, Woodley, Earley, Twyford and Wokingham areas

I've started doing a local IT support thing, linked below! Here's the pitch:
Now that COVID-19 lockdown is about to be lifted, have you had your eyes opened to a whole new world where your computers and other technology will play a larger part in your working and home life going forwards? The Internet means that all of us have a chance to at least step back partly from the rat race and work from home. Or perhaps it's your life-line to distant family and it needs to be smoother and more reliable?

Which is where I offer my computer help services in the ReadingWoodleyEarleyTwyford and Wokingham areas.
If you've ever thought:
  • 'that's not right, surely?' or
  • 'I wish someone could sit beside me and show me how to do this properly!' or
  • 'do I need a faster laptop or phone or can I get this one fixed up?' or
  • 'does this computer have a virus?'
  • why can't I get this channel on my 'smart TV'?
...then perhaps I'm the person to talk to. See my IT and computer help page in Reading and Woodley for full contact details.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wavelet - and better sounding speakers (and headphones) on Android...

Bluetooth keyboard incorrect PIN or password - SOLVED

How to fix Blink XT2 Camera 'Thumbnail failed' error!