Don't forget... my YouTube Shorts!

I realise that we're in the twilight of my tech career here, but in addition to writing missives in this blog, I'm continuing to produce videos, albeit in Shorts form, mostly on the subject of smartphone tech. 

Worth a watch hopefully, even if limited by YouTube's insane compression and time constraints. 

For example, extolling the surprising usefulness of Apple's Dynamic Island:


And looking at the new features in Google's latest Feature Drop for the Pixel Fold:



And then explaining my love for stereo in phone speakers:


Plus a load of review content. Here's my three part Fairphone 5 review:




Staying topical, will Apple ever release a folding iPhone? I think not:


And finally, for now, how to put a skin on a phone, smoothly and successfully(!):


That's just the last few months, there's a full two year set of Shorts videos for you to browse through, all listed here. Enjoy!

Comments

Robin Ottawa said…
I wish i could. YouTube doesn't 't provide a date stamp and offers only an opaquely filtered set of videos (afaict). I just cannot buy in to watching content, and missing content, that I can't tell how old or complete it is. I do occasionally go into your channel to look at your whole list of shorts but I don't see why i have to. I feel like i must be the only person in the world who wants to choose my own content instead of having it fed to me. (Ducking)
spacesnow said…
Hey, Happy New year! I just wanted to drop a line here, to give You my thanks for all the entertainment and information You provided through the years. I just found out You finished with AAWP in 2022. Since the Symbian times I got so much from You, so I can only wish You from bottom of my heart all the best for future. And thanks. Be healthy and happy.
I am oldschool, still using physical keyboard phone as daily device (blackberry key2), Nokia C5 (Symbian) as workplace phone and Lumia as tablewatch. You made such a good work on your sites through years, be proud of it!!! Thank You!

Popular posts from this blog

Wavelet - and better sounding speakers (and headphones) on Android...

Bluetooth keyboard incorrect PIN or password - SOLVED

How to fix Blink XT2 Camera 'Thumbnail failed' error!